Double, Double Toil and Trouble; Fire Burn, and Caldron Bubble.
Are You Feeling Witchy? ;)
This November, let's have fun making our own Halloween recipe by incorporating 5 of the ingredients below.
1. eye of newt --- 2 buttons
2. toe of frog --- 2 swirl chipboard
3. wool of bat --- 3 different kinds of ribbons
4. tongue of dog --- 6 Prima flowers
5. Adder's fork --- 1 metal embellishment
6. blind worm's sting --- 1 sheer embellishment
7. lizard's leg --- 8 brads
8. owlet's wing --- 1 transparency
9. scale of a dragon --- 1 stamped sentiment
10. tooth of wolf --- journal written using a white pen
11. root of hemlock --- include stitching
12. fillet of a fenny snake --- AC Thickers (Alphas only)
You can add other things as long as it's not in the list.
No limit on papers.
*This Witches Brew challenge comes to you courtesy of Sookie*
Here are our Layouts with the Ingredients Requested...
Happy November to All our Friends! We hope you will have a great month and if you have some time to be a little "witchy", do come and join in our mix of brew challenge this month.
Please email us your layout to
Challenge will run from
November 3rd ~ November 29th
Last entry @ 12noon
There's a RAK Prize for a winner sponsored by
Enjoy your November!